WELCOME TO THE STUDIO
I think being under construction is just going to be a way of life! Every time I put some thing here or there, it finds its way onto another page, and then gets buried for who knows how long. I am a lazy website mother. I should visit here every day, but unfortunately other things like sleep, eating, bathing, grooming and going to the bathroom get in the way! Not to mention keeping up with the hubby and two dogs and the house.
Speaking of the hubby. I have to tell you this, and whatever this is, could not and would not be possible if it was not for Mr.Jerry Morgan. He is my rock, my BFF, and my worst critic – I depend on his critical judgement daily. He is honest enough to tell me the truth if something is a real stinker. He also helps me see past my own self criticism which allows me to see things with fresh eyes. He probably will never read this, but in case he does:
Thank you, Mr.Jerry, for your left brain vision and your support and your love.
THE FAMILY TRAY
If you landed here looking for information on the family trays, you have come to the right place. Here is some information that will help _
- Bring your photos to the Market if possible. The next best think is to send them to me via the email option. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org or just hit the CONTACT tab above and send me a message
- If you have color shots, and want black and white, I can make that change for you
- I cannot change a 9×12 picture into a 4×4 shot – it just will not work, unless you want to crop Aunt Mamie from the shot.
- If you want to use larger shots, we can maybe make it work – but it will not look the same as the one pictured…
- You can do whatever you want with the center tile – use this pattern or try for another. I use Picmonkey and Canva to make graphics such as these. Think about what you want to express and I can make you some samples to choose from.
- I have only two colors for trays right now – natural and black
- There is a minimal charge for trays that require painting to white or another color
- It takes about 2 weeks from start to end. The ArtResin I use, is food grade, and takes about 72 hours to cure before I can safely give it to you
I you have any further questions regarding this tray, or the others, just contact me!
Alcohol ink tutorials
If you landed here looking for the Alcohol Ink Tutorials, look no further. Just maneuver your little mouse up to the top of the page or click on the Menu. Look for the page labeled “Alcohol Inks” and “Tutorials”. Click on that, an you will be magically taken to a world of creativity and joy. Namaste!
Are you curious about the digital drawing? Its pretty simple; however there is a bit of a learning curve to mount, but it won’t take you long. If you can draw on paper, you can draw with the assistance of an app – especially one like mine. I find the K.I.S.S. approach to things fits me just fine. I don’t have time to learn multiple system brushes and requirements, image size and resizes, jpeg, gif, burnout or gaussin blur, etc. Just give me a virtual canvas and the ability to mix my own colors, and turn me loose. You should find a little video on the margin showing a drawing as I was doing it.
Browse the pages offered here and at the links below. In addition, I encourage you to visit my “Saturday Studio” at the Clayton Farm and Community Market. There will be new events offered by the market this year continuing throughout the summer and fall. When you visit my “Saturday Studio”, mention my web site and you will receive a 15% discount on your purchases
My store at Pixels is just fun to play with. You can have mugs, t-shirts, duvet covers, shower curtains or gosh darn, any number of nifty things including prints! Just click the link below.
To purchase digital downloads of my prints sent directly to your computer, And to purchase my hand painted trays, click on the link below:
If you really want to get creative and loose all tract of time while having some fun, check out Morgan’s Mercantile where you can find all kinds and makes of accessories, shoes, decor items, gifts embellished with my prints. Just click on the link below.
Christmas in July (and Aug, Sept, Oct, and Nov!) 😎
Starting this month, the studio will be offering Holiday Cards. Check out the “Holiday” tab above to see some old and new offerings. Advanced orders will be appreciated. Here is another thought – request a download of your favorite Holiday print. Then use the print to up load to any of the stores offering to create cards personalized with your special holiday message and sign off signature. Each print down load is $3.50. Stop by my Saturday Studio to see my cards and pick up a free-bee!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive information on new additions to this site, as well as information about other artists, crafts, special offers and other pretty good stuff.
Just click on the “Contact” tab above or checkout the pop up that I just learned how to do. Like I said up top – this is a true learning experience!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton